Sunday, October 19, 2014

Just can't stop starin'

I now present: The Outside World, a.k.a. STOP STARING AT THAT!

Hi friend, I'm admiring your poofy boots (SO POOFED OUT) and I'd love to compliment them, but your ears are plugged and your eyes locked on the… STOP STARING AT THAT!

Good afternoon, partner, I want to tell you how marvelous those yoga pants are (SO STRETCHY BUT THEY DON'T GET STUCK THAT WAY… IS THAT SOME KIND OF TECHNOFIBRE?), but you've got a bluetoothy thing hangin' on your face and seem to be having a very important conversation with… STOP TALKING AT THAT!

Evening, buddy, I may never believe how that goatee of yours comes to such a razor-sharp point (CAN YOU PICK UP HORS D'OEUVRES WITH IT?), and I WANT YOU TO KNOW HOW UNBELIEVABLE IT IS, but you've got a wire comin' out your head connecting to that yellow-and-green plastic box (good choice of iPhone 6 cover by the way, the purple ones look the same but they're apt to shatter when dropped)…ahem… STOP LISTENING TO THAT!

To my great associates, welcome to The Outside World, and YES, I'LL STOP SHOUTING. Soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment